May 11, 2021
PASRR Implementation Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
This webinar focuses on lessons learned from states in implementing PASRR throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand the broad impact of COVID-19 pandemic on state PASRR programs and key stakeholders.
- Understand the CMS efforts to support state flexibility in operating their PASRR programs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand state PASRR responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand role extent that telehealth played in state responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic that could improve state PASRR responses to any similar public health emergency.
- Understand the experience of Washington and how their lessons can be used by other states.