Specialized Services Lessons Learned
A PDF copy of the presentation slides is available at the bottom of this page.
This webinar will initially highlight the important role of Specialized Services in the PASRR process, with references to Subpart B and C regulatory requirements for Long Term Care Facilities and PASRR, and review of related guidance in FAQs on the subject. The webinar will then shift to facilitated panel discussion with up to five states that are providing Specialized Services. The states will be selected from those who have actively participated in the Specialized Services Workgroup calls.
The panel will address a range of questions, to include:
• What promoted your state to begin providing Specialized Services?
• What challenges did you encounter in developing your model of Specialized Services?
• Who are the providers of Specialized Services in your state?
• Have you seen an impact of Specialized Services being provided to nursing facility residents?
• What "lessons learned" would be helpful to other states that want to offer access to Specialized Services?
Speaker: Frank Tetrick, consultant for the PASRR Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Frank joined PTAC in 2011, bringing more than 32 years of experience in direct and administrative service within the Commonwealth of Virginia behavioral health and developmental services system. Since joining PTAC Frank has taken an active role in helping advance the understanding and implementation of specialized services and promoting collaboration amongst PASRR stakeholders.
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
There was no commercial support received for this CME activity.
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculties in this activity have given their permission for publication.
© 2019 Mission Analytics Group, LLC